- Funny & smart school shows
- Character education programs
- Puppets & stories for pre-k to 3rd grade
- Engaging stories for older kids and adults
- Tales that inspired Shakespeare
- Thought-provoking keynotes
- Teacher in-services
- Writing workshops
"Tell it again!" the younger kids call out. They join in the telling, using their voices, bodies and minds to co-create a satisfying story with me, be it a folktale, a story from a book or a story from my life.
Middle and upper elementary students drop their "too cool for school" attitudes when they understand that these stories are specially chosen for them.
Stories for adults and older kids run the gamut from true(ish) personal stories to blood-chilling tales to thoughtful pieces that send listeners to the quietest place on earth, inside the story.
Fringe-worthy stories of living in Eastern Europe, surprising literary stories, the grimmest of Grimm tales and inspiring and definitely, yes, definitely cautionary stories fill the repertoire.